KDE wineconfig module & audio

Yuriy yuriy.kozlov at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 17:09:35 CDT 2006

Hi,

I'm creating a KDE guidance module for wine.  I'm stuck on something.
winecfg tries to open each audio driver to get a list of available
drivers.  So far, I've just put in the list of all possible drivers,
but I want to get a list consistent with winecfg.  I don't know how to
go about testing which drivers are available.  I'm using regedit for
settings, so I'm not linking to wine so I can't just use the
function(s) provided in wine.

Also, I'd like to put in a button to test if sound is working.  Is
there any software included in wine to play a wav?  It needs to be
something that would be installed by default when wine is installed,
rather than something that's just in the source like the tests in
winmm.

Thanks for any help
~Yuriy