Two Wine<->KDE integration projects

Yuriy yuriy.kozlov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 11:28:04 CDT 2006

Doesn't look like they have anything substantial to say, but just in
case from the Summer of Code FAQ:

What if someone else is attempting to execute on the same project?
That's fine, a little duplication is par for the course in open source.
Can a group apply for and work on a single project?
No, only an individual may work on a given project.