NTDLL_from_server_timeout and CreationTime / ExitTime

Stefan Siebert stefan.siebert at web.de
Sat Jul 22 13:15:00 CDT 2006

hello,

I've seen that my patch (Implementation of CreationTime and ExitTime for
GetProcessTimes / NtQueryInformationProcess) now uses
NTDLL_from_server_timeout for abs_time_t conversion to large integer. I
wasn't using it as it doesn't explicitly said it's doing that thing and
the function name was incorrect in the patches context. Maybe we should
rename NTDLL_from_server_timeout (ntdll/times.c) to something like
NTDLL_abstime_conversion_large_integer for better understanding ?

- Stefan