usp10: Implement and test ScriptCacheGetHeight. (rediffed)

Hans Leidekker hans at it.vu.nl
Sun Jul 23 09:47:03 CDT 2006

On Sunday 23 July 2006 15:54, Jeff Latimer wrote:

> I think there are a couple of choices: you could fire up winedbg, set a
> break at ScriptStringAnalyse and step through the function;

winedbg is unusable at the moment, I think it's related to these messages:

fixme:dbghelp:SymLoadModule Should have successfully loaded debug information
for image Z:\usr\local\src\wine-git\dlls\usp10\tests\usp10_test.exe

> or  you could apply my last patch and see if the problem goes away
> (unsatisfying but expedient).

I tried your patch, but the crash remains. I'll try to narrow down the
source of the crash by commenting out more code.

 -Hans