Cursor patches

Vijay Kiran Kamuju infyquest at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 14:13:13 CDT 2006

Hi,

These are the warnings i get when i compile ur patch
os kubuntu, gcc 4.0.3

cursoricon.c: In function 'CURSORICON_Load':
cursoricon.c:1289: warning: 'frame_bits' may be used uninitialized in
this function
mouse.c: In function 'create_cursor':
mouse.c:566: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 6 of
'XCreateImage' differ in signedness
Wine build complete.

cheers,
VJ