Drive mapping of Z:

Tom Booker speeddymon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 08:48:05 CDT 2006

On 7/25/06, Molle Bestefich <molle.bestefich at gmail.com> wrote:

> (Point taken about the list noise, btw.  I'm trying to be polite and
> answer people's questions, and at the same time not expand the subject
> since I know we're deeply off-topic by now.  I do feel bad about that,
> but there's no way right now to both answer questions and keep things
> on-topic.  A "move this conversation to chit-chat room" feature for
> mailing lists would be nice...)

Just thought I'd go extremely off-topic on this one and point out (yea yea
huge groan from everyone lol) that this is yet another argument that I think
a forum would fix.....................

--
Thanks

Tom

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I have
seen yet!

http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_registration.php?userId=1547373