[AppDB] Add rating-related functions

Chris Morgan cmorgan at alum.wpi.edu
Sun Jul 30 11:28:08 CDT 2006

You'll want to make these functions static member functions of the version
class.  Since we can't really mark them static with php4 that means just
putting them in the version class and making sure they don't refer to $this.
There should be other examples of this with calls to functions in the
maintainer class in sidebar_admin.php.

Chris