winspool/tests: [1/3] Tests for GetPrintProcessorDirectory

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu Jun 1 14:07:24 CDT 2006

Detlef Riekenberg <wine.dev at web.de> writes:

> I want to be nice to make it easy for them to reuse our tests.
> They got an SoC-Project for the Spooler, so the lifetime for this
> test will be about half a Year up to the maximum of a Year.

Nobody will ever fix it, since it silently handles both cases.

> I can document in the wiki or in the Source the location for such Code,
> that is not needed for Wine any longer but temporary still in Wine to
> allow ReactOS to reuse our Code more effective.

The tests are supposed to reflect the Windows behavior, not the Wine
or Reactos behavior. Unless Windows returns ERROR_CALL_NOT_IMPLEMENTED
here, it's not correct for Wine to do it, and that's what the test
should express by using a todo_wine.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org