How are we doing?

Molle Bestefich molle.bestefich at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 16:13:01 CDT 2006

Tony Lambregts wrote:
> The Application Queue is not being processed in a timely fashion.
>
> For myself I am busy with my day job, working on upgrading bugzilla, and
> burnt out/frustrated trying to keep up with Application submitions (I am
> too soft hearted to reject some submittions that probably should be
> rejected). Keeping up with the Application Queue is a tough job (for me
> at least, at this time) and at this point just reviewing some of the
> submittions makes my head hurt.

Once I get some free time, I'd like to get acquainted with the AppDB
code and help out in the PHP department, specifically making it easier
for maintainers to do stuff without having to go through the
moderation queue.

Too bad that the queues are filling up, unfortunately I don't have the
time or energy to help with that right now.  I think the system needs
a shift towards less stuff ending up there in the first place, right?