How are we doing?

EA Durbin ead1234 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 2 13:20:58 CDT 2006

I'm just nitpicky I guess. If I use K & R style, or not enough white space,
or don't align things perfectly at work my boss will kindly print off a copy
of the companies acceptable coding standards policy and bring it over. I
guess I'm just used to having things that way, and the shifting coding style
and lack of comments in places in wine makes the learning curve steeper than
it needs to be for beginning wine developers.

Just my 2 cents as a beginning wine developer.