wined3d: Another GLSL shader status update

Phil Costin philcostin at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 3 19:48:29 CDT 2006

Hi Jason,

Can you just clarify for my why you are changing the D3DVS_VERSION() and
D3DPS_VERSION() to 3.0 for SHADER_ARB in the caps section of directx.c?

SHADER_ARB refers to ARB_vertex_program and ARB_fragment_program which do
not support features greater than VS 1.1 and PS 1.4 respectively. This code
does not affect SHADER_GLSL at all.

Thanks,
Phil C