Wine VM86 exception handling bug?

Andrey Turkin pancha at mail.nnov.ru
Mon Jun 5 06:31:28 CDT 2006

I believe it is better to store binaries as arrays and use temporary
files than drop many small .com binaries all over the code tree (for now
I have 3 test programs about 30 bytes each). It is possible to
comment/disassemble test cases instruction by instruction, if needed.

Also, not everyone can use git, and I believe diff/patch would fail to
produce patchable diffs with binary files in them.