msi: Fix some copy/paste bugs in the implementation of condition operators.

EA Durbin ead1234 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 5 12:02:38 CDT 2006

I'm not flaming, I'm trying to get assitance with the problem and sharing my
findings with other developers. I openly admit im a novice C hacker, and
could use some help which I thought was what the wine-devel mailing list was
used for, as its for developers.

As Robert Shearman stated, why give it a 4 byte value when it's using a 2
byte value.

The sequence should never be a negative number, where am I mistaken on this?