oleaut32 [1/2]: Copy BYREF args directly if they have the same variant type [RESEND]

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 20:08:35 CDT 2006

On 6/5/06, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
> James wrote:
> > Is there anything wrong with this patch?
>
> Well, it doesn't have a conformance test...

The test would require us to have an idl file compiled by widl.  The
attached file is a part of the initial type marshalling tests written
by Rob Shearman.  The idl file can't be compiled by widl until many
more features of widl are implemented.

On 6/5/06, Robert Shearman <rob at codeweavers.com> wrote:

> Note: it's going to take a lot more work before widl can generate a
> typelib from this IDL. There are unimplemented features blocking it,
> like widl being unable to express pointers correctly and not being able
> to process importlibs.

One option is to compile the idl with midl and add the resulting
output files to git, but I don't know if Alexandre will accept this.

--
James Hawkins