msi: Fix some copy/paste bugs in the implementationof condition operators.

EA Durbin ead1234 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 6 08:09:09 CDT 2006

>On Mon, 05 Jun 2006 10:14:50 -0600, Vitaliy Margolen wrote:
> > So until you show us some code that verifies what you are talking about,
> > please stay away from the e-mail clinet.
>
>He has done exactly that though not in a form we can put in the test
>suite, and he is not "flaming" anybody. I think you need to calm down a
>bit.
>
>thanks -mike

I've decided to concentrate my efforts in another area, so I won't be
looking at msi any longer. I admit I 'm no C expert, I'm a web developer by
trade. Though I started to look at the C code to get away from php/perl/ruby
and get aquainted with the language in my leisure time, I need no assitance
with web development. As I would still like to contribute to the wine
project I will be focusing my efforts on Appdb and Bugzilla.

But thanks for understanding my intentions Mike.