wined3d: GLSL Patch feedback requested

Jason Green jave27 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 10:54:04 CDT 2006

By the way, here's a comparison screenshot of Civ4 from before my hard
drive failed, and this is without having texturing on pixel shaders
entirely working.  Using GLSL (working completely for vertex shaders
2.0, at least the instructions that Civilization 4 used):

http://cmhousing.net/wine/civ4_glsl.png

compared to:

http://cmhousing.net/wine/civ4_ingame2.png
and
http://cmhousing.net/wine/civ4_3.png

with current git and using regular ARB shaders.

So, we at least know that this is going to help.  :-)