wined3d: GLSL Patch feedback requested

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg2 at cornell.edu
Thu Jun 8 16:13:00 CDT 2006

+ * If a program for the given combination does not exist, create one, and store
+ * that data in both shader objects so we can delete all of the programs later.
+ * If it creates a program, it will link the given objects, too.

Is this comment still relevant?

> - Fix relative addressing (it was working correctly, then I lost some
> stuff when my hard drive got corrupted, and now it's using R0 instead
> of A0 as the address register for some reason)
For 1.X shaders, the relative address token = 0 (a.k.a R0), and A0.x
must be used instead.
Another problem may be matrix instructions, which don't seem to set the
reladdr token right now.