notepad patches (search/replace, etc)

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Fri Jun 9 04:09:01 CDT 2006

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 10:52:58AM +0200, Christoph Frick wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 10:08:11AM +0200, Andreas Mohr wrote:
>
> > Or, IOW, do we have any guidelines about "Anoni Moose" submissions to
> > our project? Are they ok, not ok, ok? Loves me, loves me not, ...
>
> what is the difference between anonymous submissions, that we can spot
> and which we don't? maybe you are a fake ;)

Darn, I knew fully well that exactly this objection would arise... ;)

Me, I've been created as an IRC bot happily typing away for about a decade
without anyone noticing...

Oh, that's not true in fact, people do know that I'm real, since someone
has been showing up at Codeweavers and various wineconfs pretending to be me ;)

So I guess it's fully a non-issue after all since the internet is a completely
anonymous space anyway and patches can only be judged by their quality,
not by their origin. Sorry for the noise!

Andreas