notepad patches (search/replace, etc)

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Fri Jun 9 04:39:51 CDT 2006

Christoph Frick <frick at sc-networks.de> writes:

> what is the difference between anonymous submissions, that we can spot
> and which we don't? maybe you are a fake ;)

Of course there's no real difference, but collaboration is based on
trust, and it's hard to trust people who don't even want to give out
their name. Obviously you can give me a false name, but I'll figure it
out eventually, and then trust you even less than an anonymous
submitter so there's really no point in trying to cheat.

If you have good reasons for wanting to remain anonymous, please
discuss it with me in private and we can arrange something; but
otherwise please use your real name.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org