WM_GETICON patch

Chris chris.kcat at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 00:54:23 CDT 2006

I updated the patch a little more to handle WM_QUERYDRAGICON as well
(something else that was complained about with GeoShell), since it's dealt
with similarly to WM_GETICON (lparam is unused and an HICON is returned in
the result). An odd effect now is that apps are showing one of GeoShell's
arrows for program icons in the taskbar, whereas before it was the Wine
glass. I didn't change anything directly relating to WM_GETICON, so I have no
idea what could have caused it to change like that.