uxtheme efforts (wanted/needed ?)

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Mon Jun 12 05:20:38 CDT 2006

"Paul Vriens" <paul.vriens at xs4all.nl> writes:

> I've sent 2 emails that are (for now) silently ignored:
>
> http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2006-June/027253.html
> http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2006-June/027350.html
>
> They both have to do with uxtheme and were meant as a starter for
> conformance tests and of course the fixes to it. I first wanted to start
> with input/return paramater and value testing before I touch any
> functional part (maybe not mutually exclusive).
>
> Was there anything wrong with the patches? How can I improve or what do I
> have to change?

I'm not a big fan of patches that add a lot of infrastructure without
visible need. For instance the new draw.c test is basically empty. I
understand you are planning to add more tests to it, but please only
add test files once they contain enough code to make it clear that a
new file is justified (the new system.c is fine in that respect).

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org