One more shot at ntoskrl implementation

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Tue Jun 13 09:35:41 CDT 2006

Here is last instalment of safedisc support in Wine.

The major change from last version is the way user space talks to ntoskrnl. Now
I'm passing the information through wineserver with a help of 4 server calls.

There are still some areas that require work.

I will appreciate any input that you guys might have about any part of this
code. It's been on my lap for way too long. It would be really cool to finally
get it in.

PS:
Diffed against 1d40bf0141b7f67b1188555962698f5dab631bc3. Need to run
tools/make_reqwests.

--
Best regards,
 Vitaliy