wined3d: GLSL Patch feedback requested

Jason Green jave27 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 11:39:41 CDT 2006

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/directx9_c/IDirect3DPixelShader9.asp

>From what I can tell (for DX9 at least), the app shouldn't be able to
use SetFunction().  I thought it was an internal wined3d function.
Unless it's a DX8 call that I'm unaware of.  I haven't seen any apps
try to do that yet, but maybe I'm just not looking closely enough.
:-)   The apps tend to CreatePixelShader(), then later [often during
the render loop], they SetPixelShader().  I haven't seen any that
modify an existing shader yet.