Broken FC5 packages - stay clear.

Hans Leidekker hans at it.vu.nl
Wed Jun 14 06:30:35 CDT 2006

On Wednesday 14 June 2006 12:37, Andreas Bierfert wrote:

> do and if you don't acknowledge it fine... but it rather work together with
> you in a friendly manner to improve things... not to make them worse ...

We acknowledge that you do a great job, please don't be deterred by the
harsh tone. Wine has a lot to gain from good quality packages in Fedora
and conversely suffers dearly from problems caused by less than optimal
packages. This may explain the vehement reactions you get.

As you will know from your experience with other projects, developers
like to tell it like (they think) it is, even at the cost of sounding
unfriendly.

 -Hans