Will pay $$ for fix of Magic: The Gathering Online bug

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Thu Jun 15 00:10:49 CDT 2006

Kyle Winkler wrote:

> Currently, Magic: the Gathering Online almost works, except that the
> fonts are either absent or illegible.  I am willing the pay US $200 (via
> PayPal) for this bug to be fixed.  If any of you are willing to give it
> a try, let me know.  I will pay up front.

hehe.  If you're compiling Wine yourself, do I get $200 for telling you
to install the latest version of Fontforge, and make sure recent
freetype libraries are on your system?

Anyway, a good start would be searching bugs.winehq.org, and seeing if
your bug is present there, and if not, logging the bug.

Mike