[WineD3D] fix bug 4872

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg231 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 02:50:22 CDT 2006

 > No i only see two problems, and made by use of xemacs
(as i have broken my kate install).

If vi was used this never would have happened :)

 > PS: before many complains, my ISP webmail is buggy, sorry :)

If POP3 was used, this never would have happened :)

Seriously though - it's a major pain to read those emails, at least in
Thunderbird - you have to download the attachment (since it isn't
recognized as text), and open it up in an editor. Is there no way to fix
this? I like to read all the d3d discussions, but it's a hassle...

 > Have you ever seen D3D traces ?
 > see http://source.winehq.org/source/dlls/wined3d/directx.c#L1425

Not that I have an opinion on the subject, but it might be useful to
notice that this is the only function in the wined3d codebase that uses
them [ according to grep at least ].