[Setuapi] implement SetupDiCreateDeviceInfoListExW - try 3

Christian Gmeiner christian.gmeiner at students.fhv.at
Wed Jun 14 11:47:15 CDT 2006

On Wednesday 14 June 2006 17:52, Juan Lang wrote:
> Hi Christian,
Hi Juan,

> > I want to make a generic setupapi.dll and I will remove old serial
> > device list, but as too big patches wont get accepted, I will do this in
> > one of my next patches.
>
> I put that hacky serial device list in there.  I don't actually use the
> app that fixed under Wine, as 1) Wine's serial code never worked for the
> app, and 2) I no longer have the device it used.  So, I don't know if
> that'll convince AJ or not, but I'm fine with you axing it.  Leaving
> half-working code in there is more likely to get rejected than a big
> patch, IMO, so I'd suggest you remove it.

ah thats nice to hear... so i will make a try 4, which includes better test
and removes all serial code stuff :)

Christian

PS: got my first crosscompile running...

--
Christian Gmeiner - student of computer science

http://dxr3plugin.sf.net
Wanna listen to good music? - http://www.purevolume.com/sinceyouaredead