Gecko installer

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Thu Jun 15 12:06:51 CDT 2006

Yes this problem with the lack of child windows is most troublesome.

I wonder if there is another way to solve this though. By using
COMPOSITE to redirect the window heirarcy of the embedded window to a
pixmap we can proxy events and copy the pixmap to simulate window
embedding, without actually doing so.

However it is probably best to ignore this for now, there is nothing
wrong with using a Windows gecko. Especially if it is included in
packages.