setupapi.dll: partially implement SetupDiGetClassDevsExA

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Fri Jun 16 07:27:10 CDT 2006

Saulius Krasuckas wrote:

> Well, next example hasn't forced us to wait long for it.
> It's Direct3DShaderValidatorCreate9!d3d9 :

Do you really need to look at assembly to figure out that you can just
return FALSE/0/NULL and make the program or dll that's calling this
function happy?

If that doesn't make it happy, you could always write a test program
that calls the function and prints out the return value.  That is not
hard either.

You want to tell me that it's easier to try decipher a bunch of asm that
it is to write a 10 line test program??

I fail to see anything different here.

Mike