Add support for full screen window state using the NETWM protocol

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Fri Jun 16 10:45:55 CDT 2006

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 18:24:34 +0900, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> this patch works for me with Internet Explorer and Diablo II demo.

I think for full IE support we need more; if you start IE, set it to
fullscreen then quit and restart it the window will now be created
unmanaged. Or at least this is how it used to work.

Still this is fine for the usual case of having it temporarily full screen.

It is most instructive to compare this with my own patch. I can see how
you have simplified some of the logic there. So, thankyou for that.

thanks -mike