Fix definition of SECURITY_INTEGER

Thomas Weidenmueller wine-patches at reactsoft.com
Mon Jun 19 05:08:49 CDT 2006

Kai Blin wrote:
> Be aware that negotiate.c is a complete stub. If this function is
> changed, it should be changed like this:

I didn't intend to fix the logic or implementation, just the fact that
the structure was defined incorrectly. The fixes in the .c files are
just neccessary because the structure is defined differently. I just
noticed I forgot to fix the usage in schannel.c, I'll resend a fixed patch.

> There's just no use in fixing negotiate.c as long as ntlm.c is in flux.
> Negotiate will use the same solution as NTLM.

See above.

- Thomas