lz32: remove dead code from the LZOpenFileW test.

Saulius Krasuckas saulius2 at ar.fi.lt
Tue Jun 20 11:53:47 CDT 2006

* On Tue, 20 Jun 2006, Detlef Riekenberg wrote:
> * Saulius Krasuckas wrote:
>
> > +  ok(file >= 0, "LZOpenFileW failed on switching to a compressed file name\n");
> ..
> > +  ok(test.nErrCode == 0, "LZOpenFileW set test.nErrCode to %d\n",
> > +     test.nErrCode);
>
> Did you mean "test.nErrCode == ERROR_SUCCESS"?

Yes, should I use the constant name in a case of success?

> You test the Errorcode here, but you did not use SetLastError() before
> LZOpenFileW.

Well, I didn't because I don't test using GetLastError().  But you are
right, I was too fast (falling asleep) and removed this needed line
tonight:

-  memset(&test, 0xA5, sizeof(test));

Will put that back.

> An extra Patch with the WINAPI-Documentation for the Implementation
> would be nice.

It was planned to be added as soon as I get on the stuff that LZOpenFile*
does :)

> This should include a note, that the ANSI-String "szPathName" in
> "OFSTRUCT" is the correct Parameter for the UNICODE-Implementation.

Uhu, quite confusing, isn't it?  I was trying to eliminate LZOpenFileW ->
LZOpenFileA crosscall and this confusion was a reason to write tests.

> The Messages in the "W"-Tests have ANSI Function-Names

Aha, copy&paste quirks.  Thanks, Detlef.