[AppDB] - make variables more consistent, fix indenting

Tony Lambregts tony.lambregts at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 15:12:33 CDT 2006

Chris Morgan wrote:
> Make the code more consistent by using the appdb coding standards.
>
> Change $result = query_appdb(...) to $hResult = ... etc.
>
> Also fix some odd indenting due to spaces vs. tabs.
>
> There are still a ton of variables that are integers or strings that should be
> prefixed with 'i' or 's' if anyone is interested in cleaning some of that up.
>
> Chris
I am not opposed to doing this but I think that the patch is way too big. At the momment we still have issues with the last "big
patch" that are not cleared up [1]. On the whole unless we cannot avoid it I really do not think that we should be making such large
changes in one go like this. Please break up the patch into smaller patches. That way it is easier to find and fix any issues that
arise.

[1] New versions end up as orphans with current setup.

--

Tony Lambregts