[AppDB] - make variables more consistent, fix indenting

Chris Morgan cmorgan at alum.wpi.edu
Tue Jun 20 15:21:11 CDT 2006

Would per-directory patches be easier to read?  Like one for /include, one
for /admin, one for / ?

This patch is a precursor to a patch that will close up a bunch of security
holes that could result in the db being destroyed, then on to finding a more
appropriate solution to the makeSafe() patch.

Chris