[AppDb] util_show_error_page

Chris Morgan cmorgan at alum.wpi.edu
Wed Jun 28 14:34:26 CDT 2006

This is a rename of one function to another, and a move from one file to
another.

Lets not make this into a project when it can be performed by a simple search
and replace and verified with a grep of the source code after the change.

I'm not trying to ignore you here btw.  Give me a hand with our unit testing
so we can turn hours of manual testing into seconds of automated testing.
This ultimately is the only way we can really be sure any given patch doesn't
break things.

Chris