[AppDb] prefix all GPC variables

Chris Morgan cmorgan at alum.wpi.edu
Thu Jun 29 11:57:39 CDT 2006

Patch looks good and although it is large like you said it isn't something we
can do much about at this point.

It unfortunately doesn't apply cleanly against cvs head.

If you could submit all of the smaller cleanup patches ahead of big patches
like this that would be the best.  Its more likely that larger patches like
this will require changes than simple renames or refactoring and getting
those out of the way means neither of us have to track which patches have
gone in vs. need to be rediffed against cvs head.

I'll usually make a single change in a single checked out appdb directory.
That way I'm always diffing against cvs head and I can avoid having patches
that depend on each other.  I'm concerned now if you've made further changes
to the directory where this patch was generated that some fixes will be
missed or unwanted changes will sneak in.

Lets get all of the rest of the isolated cleanups that you've submitted into
the appdb and then lets give this patch another shot.

Chris