[AppDb] [Resend] prefix all GPC variables

Chris Morgan cmorgan at alum.wpi.edu
Fri Jun 30 11:27:01 CDT 2006

There are several issues that I've found so far in this patch.

It appears that you used a search and replace.  You'll need to go through
EVERY line of the patch and undo the changes to things like sql queries and
others where the changes don't make sense.

At some point we can discuss altering tables to match our internal variable
scheme but we should wait until the php part of the patch is complete.

Chris