riched20: corrected EM_GETLINE and wrong hWnd patches (combined into one)

Krzysztof Foltman wdev at foltman.com
Fri Jun 30 17:26:38 CDT 2006

James Hawkins wrote:

> this problem.  The previous version you sent in did have his name,
> which is perfectly legit, but this version doesn't.  You can either
> add his name as well as yours to the changelog, or ask him to resend
> the tests separately.

So, the current plan is to:
- See if the "new Thomas patch" gets accepted during the nearest 2 weeks
- If yes, rewrite the 1.0 fix and it send separately - it's totally
incompatible with that patch
- If not, resubmit the EM_GETLINE stuff, with proper credits this time,
maybe as two separate patches (implementation and unit test)
- Move EM_LINELENGTH fix and editor pointer check into separate patches
(as soon as they're OK so I don't have to split them over and over)

Does that sound reasonable?

Krzysztof