[wined3d] glStencilOpSeparate & glStencilFuncSeparate symbol errors

Aric Cyr Aric.Cyr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 20:52:16 CST 2006

The recent patch:
  http://winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2006-February/024656.html

can cause linker errors for the two symbols glStencilOpSeparate and
glStencilFuncSeparate.  The reason being that these are only exported in OpenGL
2.0 compatible libraries, and in particular, are not present in ATI's binary
driver.  This causes wined3d to fail to build (compiles fine but linking fails).

I suspect that Vitaly is already working on fixing this, but thought I'd mention
it anyways since other might run into the same problem.

Cheers,
  Aric