WSH, WMI scripts

Sreenivas Tatti sreenivas at inmage.net
Fri Mar 3 05:26:43 CST 2006

Hi Mike,
You could have understood my requirement. I am looking at WINE to get
this thing done. If not supported in WINE, then what other possible way,
I can achieve this. I have to do some windows registry modifications and
start/stop/query about windows services from a Linux box.
I have to remotely install my agent on a windows box. That is my goal.
Thanks in anticipation.
With regards,
Sreenivas