WineFile improvements

John Len johnlen at inbox.ru
Sun Mar 5 05:29:35 CST 2006

Hello!

I am now preparing patch, which should add unimplemented functionality. While preparing the patch, I've got a couple of questions:

1. There is a menu item "Associations". Should I implement it as a control panel applet? Anyway, it's pretty clear, it shouldn't be an integral part of winefile, as it isn't winefile specific.

2. Should Find File be a stand-alone application?

3.What library should pack/unpack use? Should it use zip/unzip utilities or some dll?

          Thanks for answering any of these questions
          Yours Truely,
              Evgeny F