[Compile problem] GL_STENCIL_BACK_FAIL vs. GL_STENCIL_BACK_FAIL_ATI

H. Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 09:28:46 CST 2006

On 05/03/06, Uwe Bonnes <bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> compiling a recent CVS checkout, I go a failure with GL_STENCIL_BACK_FAIL
> etc undefined.
Same problem for me.
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2006-March/045297.html

> It seems that a patch from Vitaly regarding wined3d_gl.h from
> yesterday evening as notor only partial applied.
Well, no, the patch is just like that. It assumes
GL_STENCIL_BACK_FAIL, GL_STENCIL_BACK_PASS_DEPTH_FAIL and
GL_STENCIL_BACK_PASS_DEPTH_PASS are defined, which is not guaranteed.

> Appended patch lets me circumvent that problem.
I'm not sure if GL_STENCIL_BACK_FAIL and GL_STENCIL_BACK_FAIL_ATI are
interchangeable, but more importantly it makes the same kind of
assumptions about what's going to be defined.