Can't run DirectX games on x86_64 biarch Linux

H. Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 04:24:55 CST 2006

On 08/03/06, Christoph Frick <frick at sc-networks.de> wrote:
> the vertex-shader there goes nuts (rainbow cars) and about 2/3 of the
> textures looks like only one pixel-row of the texture is scaled over the
> whole polygone.
>
> the game used to work completly before that change - except the shadows
> and the overlayed textures for the instruments.
I think Roderick mentioned that shaders are currently broken in d3d8
and that he was working on fixing them.

@Christian: For what it's worth, I'm on AMD64 as well and it seems to
work just fine. As Stefan said, you should probably verify that it
link against the correct libraries (although I'm not sure if trying to
link against 64-bit libs would even compile).