[Bugzilla] Add note to not paste logs and back traces.

Tony Lambregts tony.lambregts at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 13:00:15 CST 2006

Rein Klazes wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:14:03 -0700, you wrote:
>
>> Change Log: Add note to attach and not paste logs and back traces.
>>
>> Files changed: template/en/default/bug/edit.html.tmpl
>> template/en/default/bug/create/create.html.tmpl
>
> Not pasting back traces will make following the bug list by email rather
> useless.

There is always a link in the email to the attachment.

>IMO what people are currently posting in bugzilla do not
> require such recommendations.

Well if that was the case there would not be so many comments telling people not
to paste[1]. I can only see the situation getting worse as more people report bugs.

[1]
http://bugs.winehq.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&long_desc_type=substring&long_desc=do+not+paste
http://bugs.winehq.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&long_desc_type=substring&long_desc=don't+paste