Fwd: Hi

Hans Leidekker hans at it.vu.nl
Mon Mar 13 15:04:54 CST 2006

Hi list,

I'm forwarding a question from someone at Microsoft(!). I could
recommend grep, winedump and Linux of course but I was wondering if
anyone on this list has a good suggestion for this guy?

Don't believe it? I didn't either, but look at the headers, this mail
was accepted from a mailserver in the microsoft.com domain:

	 Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:54:41 -0800

And here's the line from our mailserver log:

Mar 13 18:54:46 nath sendmail[13651]: k2DHsjW13651: from=<a-gaolap at microsoft.com>, size=6136, class=0, nrcpts=1,
 msgid=<22DDEC51216B404E8C056F8F5198E9270616976E at RED-MSG-50.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>, proto=ESMTP, daemon=MTA,
 relay=mail1.microsoft.com [131.107.3.125]

 -Hans