Dogfood status

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Tue Mar 14 12:45:57 CST 2006

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 07:54:28 -0800, Dan Kegel wrote:
> 3) It took me a while to figure out how to copy and paste in putty,

Heh, it takes me a while to figure that out on Windows too. I don't think
there IS any UI for it, I keep expecting it to be in the window menu but
to paste you actually have to right click IIRC. Maybe it's changed now.

I keep meaning to find a decent Win32 news/email reader, but haven't found
one yet. I'd be happy to dogfood a newsreader if anybody knows a good one.
Only requirements are that it must support multiple news servers and gmane
specifically, and it needs to understand threading.

thanks -mike