opengl32: make the old code before the "sync the dibsection to its pixmap" patch be selectable at runtime.

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Wed Mar 15 09:02:16 CST 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 14:01 +0000, Huw D M Davies wrote:
> Sorry, maybe I should read the patch properly before commenting :-) I
> assumed that you were setting need_escape to FALSE after sending the
> escape, but you're not.  Indeed it would be interesting to know if
> this helped.

Heh, you had me a bit worried for a second there! Indeed I do not know
what the original patch does or why it's needed, but the slowdown just
seems related to looking up the Wine_GLContext and testing it.

If this patch improves performance I'll fix it to use Win32 TLS instead
of ELF TLS, it'll be interesting to see if that changes makes a
difference too.