wglMakeCurrent

Wino Rojo winorojo at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 15 11:32:50 CST 2006

Hi Jesse,

That's very interesting... Yes, I'm using a nvidia card. I think I know the
reason why is working for you but not for me

glxinfo tells me that my first visual ID is 0x21. However, on some ATI cards
glxinfo reports 0x23 as the first visual, which is the same visual ID of the
contexts I create.

So maybe my program works fine for you because, just by coincidence, the
visual ID of my contexts are the same as the first visual ID reported by
X-Window

Please, let me know the first visual ID reported by glxinfo is 0x23 in your
system. This will confirm my theroy :-)

Thanks,

Wino

SmartScreen Technology.