WaitForMultipleObjectsEx will not take up to MAXIMUM_WAIT_OBJECTS

Bryan Mayland bmayland at leoninedev.com
Tue Mar 21 14:51:38 CST 2006

Dan Kegel wrote:
> Congratulations, sounds like you found a bug in Wine!

    Yay!  I'm glad I'm not crazy.
> Looks like it should be changed.
>
> You've helped greatly with your post.
> You could help even more by posting a patch
> that modifies dlls/kernel/tests/sync.c to incorporate your test
> and also fixes the error.
    Yeah this is no problem at all.  My test app is 150 lines of ugly
code whose purpose was to narrow down where the problem was, which was
that MAXIMUM_WAIT_OBJECTS weren't supported.  You probably don't want to
put all that socket code in just to test the event system.  Should the
test I create actually just create MAXIMUM_WAIT_OBJECTS events and do a
wait on them to verify that it can be done?