What happened to the Fedora packages?

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Mar 22 05:04:52 CST 2006

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006, Neal Gompa wrote:

> What happened to the Fedora packages? They have not been updated since
> 0.9.2!!!! Right now it is at 0.9.10!!! Nearly every other Linux distro
> supported has the up to date packages!!! And why does the Red Hat packages
> site not go to the SourceForge site as it does for SUSE packages and the
> others?? I have not really had the guts to ask until now, because I thought
> that maybe there was a slump, but now, its getting annoying!! And Fedora
> just released Fedora Core 5 yesterday!!! Please tell me new packages will be
> ready soon!!! Compiling WINE always crashes my computer, so I prefer to use
> the RPMs...

If compiling Wine crashes your computer!!! then something is wrong!!!
with your computer!!! You should really find out what!!! and fix it!!!
Otherwise you are likely to get problems running Wine!!!

Exclamation marks aside this is a good question.
Is help needed to generate the RedHat packages?
I'm not voluntering myself since I don't use Fedora<g>.

                               145 = 1! + 4! + 5!